Gain the skills you’ll need to light, shoot, and record your own films, documentaries, interviews, and advertisements. Get hands-on experience with professional equipment and software in an intimate, small-class setting.
Learn how to:
- Manipulate a camera and properly expose a shot
- Use common types of microphones to record audio
- Communicate your ideas with cinematic grammar
- Light your shots for best effect
- Dump and prepare your footage for editing
Members $135 | Non-Members $175
Registration must occur at least three days prior to the start date of workshop. Cancellations must take place 48hrs before to receive a refund. No walk-ins accepted.
While our website is under construction, please register via phone (716) 884-7172 or contact email@example.com