Digital Art: July 25–28
Animation: August 1–4
Monday–Thursday 9 am–1 pm
@ Villa Maria College, 240 Pine Ridge Rd, Buffalo, NY 14225
Free + Lunch is included
Lead Teaching Artist: Nyles Moore
Teaching Assistant: Naomi Frisch
The Quest of Digital Art Making
In this workshop, we will be exploring the world of making Digital Art. Participants will have the chance to turn a paper sketch into a wonderful digital creation. We learn the ins and outs of digital art software, as well as learn different styles and techniques to create digital art such as lineless art, pixel art, vector art, and simple painting techniques. Let’s put your imagination to the test!
In this workshop, we will be exploring the world of animation through GIFs. Participants will have the opportunity to follow along and create their own GIFs and openly share them with their fellow peers. We will dive into the creative process through several small projects. We will explore different styles of animation like pixel art, pixelation, and more!
Digital Arts and Technology Access Program (DATA) is a media arts and technology program designed for neurodivergent individuals ages 13-26. Learn more about DATA.
How are we preventing the spread of COVID-19?
- Squeaky Staff and instructors are fully vaccinated
- Prior to and after class equipment will be properly cleaned with 70% Isopropyl alcohol
- Stations will be placed with a minimum of three feet distance from each other
- Participants and instructors will be required to wear a mask covering both their mouth and nose
- We’re following CDC and NYS guidelines for capacity
In partnership with: