October 1–November 19
Saturdays 10 am–1 pm
@ Squeaky Wheel, 617 Main Street, Buffalo, NY 14203
Lead Teaching Artist: Nyles Moore
Teaching Assistant: Naomi Frisch
DATA is a media arts and technology program designed for neurodivergent individuals (such as individuals with Autism, ADHD, dyslexia, dyspraxia, etc.) ages 13-26. A series of year-round workshops will build up different creative and social skills. Students will learn a range of media-based practices to suit all interests in technology and art. DATA is now 100% free and space is limited. Learn more about DATA.
How are we preventing the spread of COVID-19?
- Squeaky Staff and instructors are fully vaccinated
- Prior to and after class equipment will be properly cleaned with 70% Isopropyl alcohol
- Stations will be placed with a minimum of three feet distance from each other
- Participants and instructors will be required to wear a mask covering both their mouth and nose
- We’re following CDC and NYS guidelines for capacity
In partnership with: