Cost: $200 | $180 members
Location: In the city of Buffalo TBA
This workshop explores the art of design through technology and how it helps shapes our social landscape. Students will learn Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop while engaging with collaborative and individual projects that promote expression through visual language.
How are we preventing the spread of COVID-19?
- Squeaky Staff and instructors will be handling equipment with proper PPE equipment, including masks and gloves
- Before and after class equipment will be properly cleaned with 70% Isopropyl alcohol
- Stations will be placed with a minimum of six feet distance from each other
- Participants and instructors will be required to wear a mask covering both their mouth and nose unless they are exempt due to age or health conditions (Please notify us before the workshop)
- We’re following CDC and NYS guidelines for capacity.