9 am–12 pm
Cost: $200 | $180 members
Location: Market Arcade 617 Main St. Buffalo, NY 14203
The art of visual storytelling is highlighted in this video production-based workshop. Students will learn the art and techniques of documentary filmmaking, including working with audio, video, and lighting. Students will collaboratively create a short film.
How are we preventing the spread of COVID-19?
- Squeaky Staff and instructors will be handling equipment with proper PPE equipment, including masks and gloves
- Before and after class equipment will be properly cleaned with 70% Isopropyl alcohol
- Stations will be placed with a minimum of six feet distance from each other
- Participants and instructors will be required to wear a mask covering both their mouth and nose unless they are exempt due to age or health conditions (Please notify us before the workshop)
- We’re following CDC and NYS guidelines for capacity.