Squeaky Wheel’s award-winning youth programs are a perfect addition to your young creatives’ summer. Give them the opportunity to gain hands-on experience and access to 21st Century skills and tools that empower them to own their mediated space.
Courses are open to youth from grades 5–12. If you have any questions, please email our Education Coordinator, Martina LaVallo at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost: $200 | $180 members
See below for the current schedule. Space is limited so make sure to sign up today!
Enrolling your young creative in workshops at Squeaky Wheel goes beyond simply providing them with a unique learning experience to expand their knowledge and skills. Each workshop provides us with unrestricted income that goes directly back into our efforts to provide community-focused programing. The majority of funds will go to supporting our teaching artists and support staff to create the best possible experience.
How are we preventing the spread of COVID-19?
- Squeaky Staff and instructors will be handling equipment with proper PPE equipment including masks and gloves
- Prior to and after class equipment will be properly cleaned with 70% Isopropyl alcohol
- Stations will be placed with a minimum of six feet distance from each other
- Participants and instructors will be required to wear a mask covering both their mouth and nose unless they are exempt due to age or health conditions (Please notify us before the workshop)
- We’re following CDC and NYS guidelines for capacity.
Looking for more! Check out our creative neighbor CEPA gallery for their virtual offerings this summer!
Registration must occur at least three days prior to the start date of the workshop. There is a fee of $50 for any cancelations. Cancelations with less than one week’s notice of the start of the workshop will not receive a refund. No walk-ins accepted. Limited scholarships are available to students. Please contact email@example.com for more information.