Our equipment list includes a suite of DSLRs, lighting kits, projectors, PAs, and much more!
For the most current list of equipment and pricing, download/click the Squeaky Wheel Equipment Rental Price List (pdf).
Squeaky Wheel’s COVID-19 Updated Rental Procedures as of July 2020
The following are steps you can take to rent equipment from Squeaky Wheel:
- Fill out the rental inquiry form or email the Tech Director at email@example.com and be sure to include which equipment you’d like to rent, the date of pickup, and the date of return.
- We will check on the availability of the equipment and, if available, email you a confirmation along with an invoice for your rental, as well as our rental contract. The invoice must be paid in full and the rental contract signed and returned no later than 24 hours prior to the pickup date. At this time, the equipment is reserved for you.
- Pickup: Arrive at Squeaky Wheel between 1–5 pm and call (716-884-7172) upon your arrival. The Tech Director will bring the equipment to you/your car. Please have ID ready for verification.
- Drop off: Return equipment to Squeaky Wheel between 12–4 pm on its due date and call (716-884-7172) upon your arrival. The Tech Director will come to your car and pick up the equipment from you.
Hours of operation for Rentals are Tuesday–Saturday from 12–5 pm. Reservations for Tuesday must be completed by prior Saturday. At this time we are only accepting credit or debit card payments.
How are we preventing the spread of COVID-19 with equipment rentals?
- Equipment rentals are contactless
- Squeaky Staff will be handling equipment and rentals with proper PPE equipment including masks and gloves.
- We are working with limited in-person staff
- Prior to your rental, equipment will be properly cleaned with 70% Isopropyl alcohol
Each rental will come with complimentary alcohol wipes
Some of our current inventory includes:
Additional video services include digital transfers (from Super 8, 16mm, VHS, 3/4″, miniDV, DVD) and DVD duplication!
Capital equipment purchases were made with generous support from Cameron & Jane Baird Foundation, John R. Oishei Foundation, Regional Economic Development Council, Ronald McDonald House Charities of Western New York.