January 16, 2018 @ 1:00 pm– January 25, 2018 @ 3:00 pm EST
Gain the skills you’ll need to light, shoot, and record your own films, documentaries, interviews, and advertisements. Get hands-on experience with professional equipment and software in an intimate, small-class setting.
- Manipulating a camera to properly expose shots
- Basic audio recording for film
- Communicating ideas with cinematic grammar
- Lighting shots for best effect
- Preparing footage for editing
Members $135 | Non-Members $175
Registration must occur at least three days prior to the start date of workshop. Cancellations must take place 48hrs before to receive a refund. No walk-ins accepted.
If you have any additional questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or reach us by phone at (716) 884-7172.