Gain the skills you’ll need to light, shoot, and record your own films, documentaries, interviews, and advertisements. Get hands-on experience with professional equipment and software in an intimate, small-class setting. The workshop is a project-based learning environment. Participants will collaborate to create a short form work while learning the necessary skills.
- Manipulating a camera to properly expose shots
- Basic audio recording for film
- Communicating ideas with cinematic grammar
- Lighting shots for best effect
- Preparing footage for editing
Members $135 | Non-Members $175
Registration must occur at least three days prior to the start date of the workshop. Cancellations must take place 48hrs before to receive a refund. No walk-ins accepted.
If you have any additional questions, please contact email@example.com, or reach us by phone at (716) 884-7172.