Create crisp vector graphics like a seasoned professional with Adobe Illustrator, a must-have for your graphic design toolkit! Illustrator is the industry standard program for creating logos, graphics, posters, and digital artwork with clean lines and bold solid colors or gradients for print and web. This user-friendly class uses hands-on exercises to teach you Illustrator’s core concepts and features.
- Vector and raster graphics
- Using layers to composite shapes into simple and complex graphics
- Using the pen tool and its variants
- Working with paths, strokes, and brushes
- Using the gradient, color and symbol panels
- Transforming scanned drawings to vector art with Live Trace
- Bendable and dynamic text
Registration must occur at least three days prior to the start date of workshop. Cancelations must take place 48hrs before to receive a refund. No walk-ins accepted.
While our website is under construction, please register via phone (716) 884-7172 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org